Ticket Booking : 0030 210 9233333
Korona Travel for 25 years operates the bus line from ATHENS to BUDAPEST - BRATISLAVA - BRNO – PRAGUE with safety, reliability and punctuality. You can travel with the lasest technology coaches that are fully equipped with TV, DVD, WiFi and many more amenities.
EVERY THURSDAY FROM ATHENS - LARISSA - THESSALONIKI
EVERY SATURDAY FROM PRAGUE - BRNO - BRATISLAVA - BUDAPEST
Travel Timetable ATHENS – PRAGUE
ATHENS – BUDAPEST - BRATISLAVA – PRAGUE – ATHENS
|Time||Day||Km||Bus stops – bus stations||Km||Day||Time|
|7:00||1||0||ATHENS, 65, Lagoumitzi str, Neos Kosmos||2078||2||16:00|
|9:30||1||224||LAMIA, Restaurant “Makedonia”||1854||2||13:30|
|11:30||1||359||LARISSA, 1st km National Road Larissa - Athens & 1, Nestou str.||1719||2||11:30|
|13:30||1||445||KATERINI: Restaurant Olympus Plaza||1633||2||09:30|
|14:30||1||515||THESSALONIKI: 28, Monastiriou str.||1563||2||08:30|
|18:00||1||773||TABANOVCE/ MK- PRESEVO/ RS (BRD)||1305||2||05:30|
|04:00||2||1359||HORGOS/ RS-ROSZKE/HU (BRD)||719||1||20:30|
|06:30||2||1529||BUDAPEST/HU Nepliget Aut All - Bus Station Νο 7||549||1||16:00|
|10:00||2||1731||BRATISLAVA/SK Mlynske Nivy - Bus Station No 14||347||1||12:30|
|12:30||2||1873||BRNO/CZ Zvonarka Bus Station Νο14||205||1||10:30|
|15:00||2||2078||PRAGUE/CZ Florence Bus Station Νο 5||0||1||08:00|
Travel Timetable ATHENS – OSTRAVA
OSTRAVA – BRNO – BRATISLAVA - THESSALONIKI - OSTRAVA
|ATHENS||BUS STOPS – BUS STATIONS||OSTRAVA|
CK Nikolas 124, Nadrazni str.
|07:00||1||34||OPAVA /CZ |
OLBRICHTOVA – Station bus
(U Hradecke brany)-City Center
New Bus Station /Railway Station
|09:00||1||141||OLOMOUC /CZ |
Zvonarka Bus Station
|11:30||1||279||BRECLAV/CZ - BRODSKE/SK||1236||2||12:00|
Mlynske Nivy - Bus Station
|14:30||1||360||RUSOVCE/SK - RAJKA/HU (BRD)||1155||2||08:30|
|20:30||2||715||ROSZKE/HU- HORGOS/RS (BRD)||800||2||04:00|
|05:30||2||1280||PRSEVO/RS - TABANOVCE/FYROM (BRD)||235||1||18:00|
|07:00||2||1374||BOGORODIKA/FYROM - EVZONI/GR (BRD)||141||1||16:30|
28,Monastiriou str/Railway Station/Bus Terminal
Bus Lines Pricelist
FROM / TO
|BRATISLAVA / BRNO / PRAHA|
|ONE WAY||ROUND TRIP|
|ATHENS- LAMIA||90 €|| |
|160 €|| |
|2,500 Kč||4,350 Kč|
|LARISSA||85 €||155 €|
|2,300 Kč||4,200 Kč|
|KATERINI / LEPTOKARIATHESSALONIKI||80 €||65 €||70 €||150 €||125 €||130 €||135 €|
|2,200 Kč||1,800 Kč||1,900 Kč||4,100 Kč||3,400 Kč||3,550 Kč||3,650 Kč|
|ATHENS – LARISA – THESSALONIKI – BUDAPEST – ATHENS|
|TICKET||TYPE||ADULT||STUDENT SENIOR 65+||CHILD (age 2-12) |
|ATHENS||O/W||24.000 Huf||75 €||20.000 Huf||65 €|
|A/R||40.000 Huf||140 €||36.000 Huf||120 €|
|LARISSA||O/W||24.000 Huf||75 €||20.000 Huf||65 €||12.000 Huf||40 €|
|A/R||40.000 Huf||140 €||36.000 Huf||120 €||24.000 Huf||75 €|
|KATERINI-THESSALONIKI||O/W||24.000 Huf||75 €||20.000 Huf||65 €|
|A/R||40.000 Huf||140 €||36.000 Huf||120 €|
|FROM / TO||OSTRAVA (OPAVA - KRNOV - BRUNTAL - OLOMOUC)|
|ONE WAY||ROUND TRIP|
|ATHENS- LAMIA||100 €|| |
|90 €||170 €|| |
|2,700 Kč||2,500 Kč||4,600 Kč||4,350 Kč|
|LARISSA||95 €||85 €||165 €||155 €|
|2,600 Kč||2,300 Kč||4,450 Kč||4,200 Kč|
|KATERINI / LEPTOKARIA-THESSALONIKI||90 €||65 €||70 €||80 €||160 €||125 €||130 €||150 €|
|2,500 Kč||1,800 Kč||1,900 Kč||2,200 Kč||4,350 Kč||3,400 Kč||3,550 Kč||4,100 Kč|
* CHILDREN: 2 - 12 YEARS OLD
* SENIOR: 65 +
Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. Ticket is a basic document.Tickets without the stamp of the office which issued them are not valid.
2. Simple tickets are valid only for the day and the itinerary they were issued for and cannot be transferred to another person.
3. Open tickets are valid for 3 months(from the first departure date) and their validity cannot be prolonged. Under no circumstances can return tickets which have been used for one itinerary get cancelled or refunded.
4. Any change on the date of the ticket can be realized up to 48 hours before departure. In the case of an open return ticket the transporter is not obliged to accept the passenger if he has not confirmed his reservation 48 hours before departure or if there is no available seat.
5. Valid transportation invoice is considered to be the one issued on the publishing date of the ticket. Tickets for children are valid for children aged 2-12. Children aged 0- 2 incl. may be transported free of charge on domestic lines without the right to a seat.
6. Applications for partial refund of the ticket are accepted up to 48 hours before departure and only by the office which has issued the ticket (50% penalty of ticket price). In any other case you lose your right for refund.
7. All passengers are allowed to carry 1 hand luggage (15Χ25Χ35cm) and up to two suitcases (30Χ60Χ100cm ) whose total maximum weight does not exceed 35 kilograms. Excess and balky baggage is concerned (e.g. bikes, laptops, musical instruments, ski equipment etc.) there is specific pricelist. baggage will be accepted for transport on a space-available basis at an the extra cost of 2 euros for every extra kilo. As far as All passengers are kindly requested to have placed labels with detailed descriptions of the items.
8. Compensation for damage or loss of items submitted only in accordance with applicable legislation and transfer only if it is proven that the travel agency is responsible for any loss or damage and not any administration or customs authority.
9. KORONA TRAVEL company is not responsible for any luggage which are along with the passengers. Passengers are requested not to leave their personal belongings unattended.
10. Itineraries subject to changes without previous warning.
11. Carrier has the right to interrupt, deviate, cancel, delay or postpone any itinerary without warning due to force majeure and without bearing responsibility for any claim except for date change or partial refund of the ticket.
12. Itineraries timetables are indicative and without guaranty and do not constitute part of the transportation contract.
13. Passengers are exclusively responsible for the security of all necessary certificates like passports, visas etc. as well as their authenticity before all administration or customs authorities. In addition, if you wish to complain about any problem you experience during the itinerary, it is advisable to contact immediately and directly the agency which issued the ticket and can usually solve possible problems on site. Children under 18 y.o are not allowed to travel alone. Children who travel with one member of the family,should have the authority from the police and the other parent.
14. Passengers are totally responsible for the contents of their suitcases before administration of customs authorities.
15. VAT and transportation cost are included in the price. Meals, visas and personal costs are not inclusive.
16. Pet(Dog/Cat) transportation must be previously agreed with the agency on a space-availability basis at the extra fare of 30 euros. The animal must be accompanied, carried in the passenger’s transport box/ container and its weight must not exceed 7 kilos. All the necessary certificates must be in place too.
17. Passengers accept automatically all the aforementioned terms upon receipt of the ticket.